The oversized Puffer for women is a fully waterproof winter jacket. Easily converts into a poncho for cycling or scootering. Made from 99 recycled plastic bottles. Yes, this jacket is vegan - both fabric and filling are made from recycled PET. Designed and tested by bad weather experts. Makes you look hot on a rainy winter's day.
More information about our products can be found on our support page .
If you want to stay informed about new drops and the latest news, follow us on Instagram or sign up for our newsletter .
Specifications & size chart
- Signature side zips for poncho function
- Two-way waterproof zipper at the front with flap with press studs
- Hood with adjustable stoppers
- High collar to protect mouth and nose
- Extra long cuffs with thumb holes
- Designed in Amsterdam by bad weather experts
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
- Water column 3000 mm
- Vegan and animal testing free
- Bionic finish, PFC free
- Biodegradable PU coating
- Recycled PET filling
- Long fit - Over the knee - Unisex
- Women's model is 178cm and wears size S
- Male model is 180cm and wears size L
- Puffer M - 1.4 kg
- Washable at 30°C
- Free shipping in Europe
- Shipped within 24 hours
- 30 days return policy
- 1 year warranty
- Worldwide shipping
Our rainwear is made from recycled plastic bottles, contains no harmful substances and is manufactured under fair, safe and healthy working conditions.